Tuesday, August 24, 2021

[ Personal experience - IRIA / @iria_torreowski ] 🦋After almost two months it's time to say YASAS

 



Ο χρήστης Praxis Greece είναι στην πόλη Σέρρες.

Δημοσιεύτηκε από Anna Alevra 22 ώρες Instagram 
[ Personal experience - IRIA / @iria_torreowski ]
🦋After almost two months it's time to say YASAS 🥲
🦋 I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be a volunteer in @praxis.greece ! Thanks for your work, you are making a big impact 💗 Anna and @georgia_tsiao thanks for all your help and all your love! I will miss you 🥺
🦋 Thanks to my greek family, you will be in my heart for ever. (M3 💖)
🦋 Thanks for all this amazing moments.
🦋 Thanks to my refugees friends, to show me that we need to continue fighting for a better world, where we can live all together in peace no matter your religion, gender, race, sexual orientation...✨
🦋 I will remember this summer all my life 💖

No comments: